Wednesday 7 May 2014

No Internet, No worries (?)

So right, I'm currently blogging without the house's internet being on. But thanks to the wonder of technology I'm using my phone's Wi-fi hotspot tethering so yay! I've been wanting to blog but the past few days the internet hasn't been a great friend of mine but anyway I decided to blog now. I hope my phone's bills won't explode because of this.

But anyway can't believe it's May already! If March went by pretty slowly to me, I truly feel that April went by pretty quickly somehow. I don't know why. I hope the next three months will zoom by too :P May's been good so far so I'm thankful for that. I hope the rest of the month will turn out as lovely. May is kind of the month I've been waiting for because Coldplay's new album is coming out HAHAHA. But yes been waiting for it so 19th May come faster!

Although the internet has been pretty wonky the past two days, I'm kind of enjoying it? So as usual I try to find ways to occupy myself. Last night I was tidying up my computer haha. And looking through old photos which made me feel really sentimental :( And tonight I was doing up some "report". I suppose life without internet is kinda inconvenient because well I can't do my favourite things. But it has its wonders and beauty too I suppose.

Alright just gonna make it a short post but I'm going to do the Great Music of April here!

Great Music of April:
- Going Home by Asgeir
- Torrent by Asgeir
- Human by Christina Perri
- Beautiful Times by Owl City featuring Lindsey Stirling

I really fell in love with Asgeir's whole album, In The Silence! So the two above are my favourite tracks from him. But the whole album is just so good. It's pretty funny actually how I actually liked Asgeir's video on Youtube of him singing dýrð í dauðaþögn, which is the Icelandic version of "In The Silence". When I listened to In The Silence I'm like why is he singing in English? Hahaha. But I'm thankful of the English version because that means I get to understand the lyrics and the song more.

Beautiful Times is a lovely new song from Owl City. I love the lyrics because they kinda speak about how I'm feeling right now. And Lindsey's violin playing is just as lovely too. I hope he's making a new album! :P

Alright that's all from me! Internet, I hope you get well soon. 

No comments: