Monday 5 October 2015

Hello LG

 
 Hello LG!

My Samsung S4 has been giving me a huge problem for the past 2 weeks now. Actually it's been having problems for a year now. Just that it's getting really bad these days. About a year ago my phone used to just restart on its own, suddenly, without me pressing anything and stuff. And about early this year, I think something is wrong with the sleep button, as my phone would restart on its own when I pressed the sleep button sometimes. Worst case, it cannot be switched back on.

I knew something was wrong with the sleep button cause my phone would return to its start-up screen (the Samsung logo) and refuses to be switched back on, even after I plucked the battery out and in again. I experienced this problem when I was in Iceland and freaked out cause I thought I wouldn't be able to use my phone throughout the trip :O But after pressing the sleep button in different ways it managed to return to life again haha. It was after 2015 began that this problem used to happen a lot. Like at least once a month or something. And this week, it happened everyday. 

It can happen like once every two hours and it is very annoying and disruptive when my phone died during a phone call, or when I am in an engaging conversation with my customer (or anyone else) in BBM/Whatsapp. So I told myself okay I need to get myself a new phone. Cause I think the problem with smartphone nowadays is that the price of fixing one, is almost the same as getting a new one.

I'm a fan of MKBHD (AKA Marques Brownlee) on YouTube and I've been watching his videos for about 2 years now? And watching his review of the new LG G4, I really want to make it my next phone. I think it's a photography-enthusiast dream phone, and I think it's a great phone overall. As much as I really love my S4, I don't like Samsung's S6 because of the fact that it doesn't have a replaceable battery and additional external memory. And also, it is expensive here. 2 of my cousins used LG G3 and I really love that phone. So I decided to jump into the LG ship instead!

I got my new LG G4 yesterday but I haven't -officially- used it as I am backing up and storing important information from my old phone. I've done them now so I'm going to change my phone real soon heh. I can't wait to use it! And also I haven't bought a memory card for the external memory. So gotta check it out too. I am especially excited for the camera. I know it's an awesome camera with F1.8 aperture and manual mode that includes manual focus! It's literally my dream phone hahaha.

Alright that's all for me today. I will share with you some photos I take from the new phone. Well goodbye and thank you mt dearest S4 for the sweet memories we've shared together. You've been a really great phone. But I can't have a faulty phone with me :( But no worries I'm saving you as my backup phone just in case I need to use you again heh. Alright, see you and have a great week ahead!

No comments: