Thursday 25 February 2016

Sundried Tomato

Getting really creative with my title eh? Haha. Anyway I made some pasta with sundried tomato pesto and it tasted really really good! So good that I made it for lunch and dinner haha. It's pretty easy, just pasta of your choice, mixed with umm store-bought pesto. This time round I tried using a pasta called radiatori. I've never seen that pasta before, I bought it when I was in Jakarta last time. It has a very unique shape which helps the sauce to bind to the pasta. So yum.

I've been pretty busy as usual the past few days in this week. And thus I haven't been blogging! I'm really trying hard to not blog once a week. If I blog once a week I'll only have 4 posts a month. That will be 48 posts in this year. Very very bad. So I've been thinking a lot about how to revive my blog again. I really don't want 2013 to repeat itself. So little blog posts, I feel like I neglect my blog.

Although yes, I told myself that I don't want to "force" myself to blog. It doesn't feel nice and the content won't be well written either. So yup, I'm brainstorming ideas in which I will blog about something every month. It doesn't have to be "forced", because it will be something that I'll do differently every month. Well so far these are the ideas that I''m thinking of doing monthly:

1. New vegetarian recipe 
Well although this is my 56th day of going vegetarian, I've tried a couple of vegetarian recipes that I come across online, or something totally bizarre that I come up with myself haha. So yup I'm thinking of sharing one or more recipe every month to share with you the veggie love.

2. Things I learned (TIL) 
So last year, during my 2015 recap, I was feeling a bit lost of what to write. So this year I'm going to start labeling any new things, thoughts or experiences that I learned and compile them by the end of the year. I think it's gonna help figuring and sorting out my thoughts throughout the year too :)

3. My favourite things 
I've been wanting to do this. Just a post dedicated to my favourite things. Music, food, places, objects and more. I did this back in 2011/12 I think. But for a short period of time.

4. Q & A 
This is a crazy idea, but I was thinking of letting people decide what I'm going to blog. You ask a question, I'll blog about it and post it online. Inspired by Casey Neistat's (and other YouTubers') Q&A session. Although well no one reads my blog hahaha.

Yup so far these are the ideas that I come up with. I'm going to start it before this month ends! I'll be posting a recipe of my 5-spice vegetarian balls tomorrow. Not sure if I will post them online. I'm a very shy person haha. But I guess it's great to share your thoughts and ideas to other people. We'll see!

2 comments:

purpleskies said...

Haha I haven't seen your blog in awhile but these are awesome ideas! Can't wait to read more. Q&A: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (Hehe just a suggestion, hope it's not depressing to think of HAHA)


Your cloudsofsunday fan,
Syaz

Adhi S said...

OMG just saw this comment! Alright Syazz I will blog about it! Thanks for the suggestion and keep it going alright :D