Monday 30 May 2016

Wherever I Go

Currently hooked on OneRepublic's new song "Wherever I Go". It's currently been on repeat! Although I told myself err I won't buy the song, and I'll just wait for the album to pop. But hell no, I can't just stream YouTube endlessly for the song haha. So yes, I bought it off iTunes! I really love the lyric "I feel alive when I'm close to the madness". It kinda talks about me. Somehow :P

Anyway talking about new song... I've been using Spotify these days! And yes, to listen to new songs haha. Like for example the new Yumi Zouma album was released last Friday, and well although I've pre-ordered my vinyl, I really can't wait to listen to their songs haha. And also Tegan and Sara new songs, and OneRepublic! I suppose that's a good use for Spotify heh. But no worries, I will always buy the physical albums, unless the artist decided to go digital forever. Which I hope won't happen.

Alright, time to share with you the great music of May!

Great Music of May:
- Warning Call (Theme from Mirror's Edge Catalyst) by Chvrches
- Wherever I Go by OneRepublic
- What's It Gonna Be? by Shura
- Gotta Find You by Disco Hue
- I'll Be Waiting by Disco Hue

Chvrches released a new song that they wrote for the game Mirror's Edge Catalyst and I love it a lot! The thing I love about Chvrches' songs is that they really have this signature of theirs that make their songs so awesome. And this new song from them definitely has their touch. And also I love the lyrics of this song. And everything else about it. Especially the synths! They are so so good.

Shura also released a new single called What's It Gonna Be and oh damn it's such a great pop anthem haha. Anyway I was listening to her interview on BBC Radio 1 about how the album is about making a connection with someone but it's not gonna work out (or something along the line). Well hey hey hey, looks like I'll have another album that I can connect deeply with into! It's like #storyofmylife

Disco Hue is an awesome band from Singapore that I recently discovered from YouTube. Their video for "Gotta Find You" was on my recommended tab again and well I really love the song! I kinda feel that they're the Chvrches of Singapore haha. I hope to see them live one day!

Alright that's all for the great songs of May. A few of my favourite artists are releasing new albums and materials in June and I can't wait for them! Tegan and Sara is one of them, and they're releasing LY2D next Friday weeee. I hope I can get their album in Indonesia though. I think I can.

No comments: