Monday 2 May 2016

I'm Back

Hello hello hello! So sorry for not writing for a long time here. Well I haven't told you yet, but... I just got back from TIBET!!! Not really just got back, I returned on Friday but I was so tired the past few days (thanks to a different sleeping habit then) that I fell asleep a lot of times. But here I am! Currently sorting out photos now, lots of them. So yep, another reason why I didn't blog.

It was an incredible amazing journey really. I've been having withdrawal syndrome from the trip. Currently coping well but it was horrible on Saturday and Sunday hah. Well it's definitely a dream come true for me. The third item of my bucket list, and to accomplish it, I'm really really happy. 

I went for a 10 day trip there so right now I'm still thinking about how to blog about this trip. Cause I don't think I wanna do a day by day blog. Having ideas right now but I'm still brainstorming ideas. I have an idea of blogging it by places. Since I went to 4 "major" places in the trip.

Alright just wanna keep you updated. I'll see you soon!!

No comments: