Tuesday 24 July 2018

Perfect Places

Hello hello, I just got back from We The Fest 2018 last Saturday! And it was such an amazing weekend together with Chris! Well we only went for day 2 but the lineup for day 2 was superb. I did miss a few of my favourite bands though, who were playing on day 1 and 3 eeeep. But well just like last year, I can't stay for the whole 3 days. Wanted to stay for day 1 and 2 but same, got work on Friday so I can't go for it sigh. But thankfully I can make it for day 2!

Anyway not gonna blog about it tonight cause it's pretty late already, just finished with work! I'm gonna do it on a separate post. Been quite busy ever since I returned back, as usual with work haha. So I didn't have the chance to blog. But yup it was a wonderful Saturday.

On the other hand, I'm supposed to watch Chvrches in Jakarta tomorrow but the concert is cancelled because of some "unforeseen circumstances" by the promotor. A bit bumped, but wasn't surprised. Because we don't receive any news of ticket exchange, door opening time etc even though it was one week before the concert. So yeah suspected something fishy, and my suspicion came true haha.

Anyway Chvrches said that they are returning to Asia in early 2019 so I'm looking forward to seeing em again! Like what I wrote in my previous post, I believe everything happened for a reason. So I'm not sad to be honest, I hope the universe will conspire me to reunite me with Chvrches again!

Alright that's all for now, I will return with the WTF'18 post soon! See ya.

No comments: