Tuesday 17 July 2018

Twenty Six

Thank you my beloved Baros United!

Another day, another year, and here I am surviving the 26th time that I circled around the sun on this wonderful planet! Ahaha. I love to term my birthday that way now, it's pretty interesting right. But yes, I turned 26 today, I am officially closer to 50 than I am to when I was born. Isn't that amazing.

I don't feel old, I don't feel whatever to be honest. Just shocked because I have officially surpassed the mid twenties, and I will be in my late twenties next year. Man, where did time go really. It feels like yesterday when I was celebrating my birthday with my poly friends (Hi Candy and Lizzie). But that was a proper 6 years ago? That's crazy right. But I had a great time today!

It was just an ordinary Tuesday, helped out at the factory in the afternoon and did some calculations in the evening. Then I went to have dinner with my family! Also celebrating my uncle's birthday which fell on Sunday. Sadly this year my aunt is no longer with us, if not we'll be celebrating our birthdays together on this special day. Oh well, happy birthday Oucun! :)

I don't have a lot of thoughts for today. Weird, as you grow older, your birthday is just another day. Although I would say the mid twenties is an interesting time of your life. I was just pondering just now, because this year marked the 5th year that I'm home. The 5th year that I entered the adult life, being an adult, and having everything that revolves around it. And it's an interesting journey.

More of this on another separate post I guess.

Well I hope that 26 will be a better year ahead for me. More wisdom, great health and... I don't want happiness. As I said once, I want mindfulness. Because mindfulness is better than happiness! I hope that the universe will guide me always, and show me clarity and light in this space. Give me courage, give me patience, and conspire with me to walk on this path together. Till the end of time.

Alright that's all for me today. Thank you to everyone who has wished me! I hope you're having a great week so far, and may you have an awesome other half of July. See ya soon :)

No comments: