Saturday 5 January 2019

Happy New Year 2019!

Alright I know I'm like 5 days late but nevertheless,

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2019! May this year be a better year for all of us :D

I've been wanting to blog since the first day of the new year but well, I've been busy with stuff these past 5 days! On the first I was preparing for work as we reopen on the 2nd. On the 2nd I had delivery to do and some work at night, on the 3rd I was doing stocks, and last night I was doing work as well! So yes, I didn't have much free time the past 4 nights. Thankfully it's Saturday now and I'm free whew.

Well apart from being busy with work, I was also experimenting on something new actually... More on this on a separate new post haha. I think it should be dedicated on a special post on its own.

Anyway another new year is here! Hmm well it's been like 3 years I think since I don't feel excited for the new year. Not because I'm dreading it, but because I kinda have accepted that time just goes on and on. Especially when you are in the working world. A new year may come, but you are still going to carry on whatever you are doing the year before, in hope that you will do it better in the new year.

So year is just a concept of time. Like a checkpoint or something. I don't really feel excited for every new year because I know we are all just moving forward. Neither am I dreading it. I think in every new year, the right word for me to use is... Hoping? Anticipating? Hoping for better and brighter days ahead. Hoping for more wisdom and more guidance as we move forward. I'm also anticipating because we're all going to experience something new. Every new day coming is a mystery.

For instance my country is going to have a presidential election this year. Brexit seems to be coming too for the UK (which will definitely have an impact on the world), and so on and forth. Well I think we're all just hoping for the best in the coming new year. No one can predict the future really.

Alright that's all for now I guess. As usual I don't have any resolutions. And I'm just going to simply add them along the way. But I'm still going to definitely blog at least a 100 posts here! See you soon.

No comments: