Saturday 19 January 2019

Love Your Butt

Sorry for the awkward title but last week has been quite painful for me and my butt. I had a huge ass boil on my butt and it was pretty excruciating haha. Well it actually burst last Saturday and thanks to my mum for helping me drain the abscess and puss. But after Saturday, the boil hasn't really healed properly so it was painful here and there. I had to slowly move to find a comfortable position to sit, and sometimes when the boil brushed against my underwear, it stings!

Well like they say, you never know what you have till its gone. Like how comfy your butt is hahaha.

Thankfully the boil has subsided a lot now and it's no longer painful. Sometimes it stings here and there but most of the time it's not. It was quite annoying cause last week, meditating felt like a chore to me heh. Meditating is always something I look forward to every day but last week it was ouch.

Anyway that's a very random update of my life. We've already went through 2/3rd of January now. Man, 19 days of 2019 has passed can you believe it! Well apart from me feeling shitty last week, we have quite a subtle start to the year. Things are going to get pretty exciting soon, with CNY coming. Which means my family is gathering soon and also we have the flower harvest coming.

Well, I'm still making my way to get myself out of these blue days. And I will. I guess.

No comments: