Thursday 31 January 2019

Yet To Come

It's been such a hectic end of month fiasco as usual, and I'm just stopping by here to blog before I get back to work! Whew it's been crazy hectic. Lots of people meeting, and also we had the CNY flower delivery yesterday, and tomorrow we're going to continue again. Well it's been quite successful so yay.

Anyway I just wanna talk about the great music of January in this short post!

Great Music of January
- Heard It In A Past Life by Maggie Rogers (debut album!)
- Midnight Parade by The Day (album)
- Sweet Time by Raveena
- No Better by Raveena
- Knock Me Off My Feet by Soak
- Lihtsus by Mick Pedaja

Song of the month: Yet To Come by The Day

Alright the year started off well musically with my first anticipated album of 2019, Maggie Rogers' debut album! And it's such a wonderful album and I'm so happy for Maggie for releasing it to the world. Heard a few of the songs before release as they're singles but the rest of the album is amazing too. Some of my favourites include Burning, Retrograde and Light On! I wanna see her live :D

I am also obsessed with a new band that I recently discovered like... 2 weeks ago? It's The Day and also their debut album, Midnight Parade. I chanced upon them on my release radar playlist. The song discovered was Where The Wild Things Are. But I gave their album a listen from top to bottom and wow. I am blown away. I really love the album! It's such a wonderfully crafted album really.

Discovered two new artists this month: Raveena and Mick Pedaja. Discovered Raveena while my Spotify radio was playing. And wow she's such a chill artist! I love her songs and how chill they are. Been enjoying listening to them during my drives. And I discovered Lihtsus by Mick Pedaja from my release radar playlist as well. I'm not sure how an Estonian artist can land in that playlist but wow I'm glad I discovered him! I love that song, it gives me a very... Breezy feeling heh.

And also I'm excited for Soak's new album coming in April after listening to 2 of her singles! Knock Me Off My Feet is such an awesome tune. Just the kind of song you wanna bop on!

Alright that's all from me this time. I am quite excited for February, one because there's CNY and two, because there's a few album release I'm excited for! One of them is Men I Trust debut album, which I don't know when they'll release it. They just say February haha. Alright, I'll see you soon.

No comments: