Friday 17 May 2019

Back In Singapore Part I

You made our hearts shake, bend and break, Troye

Right, as I've told you, I didn't manage to blog about my trip last week, so here I am! Thankfully I'm done with work and I have nothing much to do haha. So here's a post about my weekend in Singapore back on 3 - 5 May. Or to be exact, my 54 hours in Singapore! Such a short time isn't it.

Anyway I flew to Singapore on the 3rd of May with Scoot, reached Singapore at 12:30 PM. The main reason why I'm back in Singapore is to catch Troye Sivan live with Brenda later in the evening eep! So excited haha. And also I took this chance to just meet with some people again. Afterall, it's been almost a year since I last went to Singapore back in May last year! Time flies man.

I went to check into my hotel first, and took a nap. Because I only had like 2 hours of sleep heh. I went to meet Humaira first and we decided to meet in SP! Brought so many memories man, and wow the school changed so much. I also bumped with Dr Simon Tan as I was entering the school! So good to see him again man. Was hoping to see him but I was there only for a short while. Had a short but great catch-up session with Humaira in SP, and I also passed her some of Indonesian made film, Cira800 and 200. For a fellow film photography enthusiast mwahaha. 

We then parted ways, as I stopped at Buona Vista. Great to see you again Humaira!

Couldn't have asked for a better gig partner <3

After that I met Brenda at Star Vista as the concert was at the Star Theater. Had dinner first before the gig and we made our way up then. I've been wanting to catch Troye live and I'm so happy for the opportunity to see him live. Thank you so much Brenda for getting me the ticket for the concert T_T I couldn't have asked for a better gig-partner than Brenda! It's been 5 years since our last gig together  and it's such a great one to break this hiatus with Troye. Looking forward to our next <3

Okay I'm not gonna go into detail of the concert but wow, seeing Troye live is a whole new experience. Also he's freaking cute in real life haha. It was such a great time singing, dancing and err crying to some of his wonderful songs. I think the highlight for me was dancing to Youth and My my my. I really love those two songs! And also hearing Heaven live is truly a special moment for me. He's coming to Jakarta (finally) in July and I'm probably going to see him again yay.

After the concert we went to Starbucks to chill and have a chit chat before we went back home. Well it's so good to see you again Brenda! Especially to see you again for a concert. See you again soon <3

Okay I think I'm going to stop here for now. The 2nd day is going to be a long one cause I met a lot of people haha. And it's getting late now. So yes, see you later! :D

No comments: