Friday 31 May 2019

Glittering Sea

Hello! It's the last day of May, and I'm just doing another quick blog post about the great music I discover in May. Once again, not gonna elaborate on them one by one haha. Here goes!

Great Music of May:
- Back For More by Glassio
- Namedropper by Valley
- Glittering Sea by re:plus X Yusuke Shima
- Alligator by Of Monsters And Men
- Patience by Rhye ft Olafur Arnalds

Song of The month: Glittering Sea by re:plus X Yusuke Shima

As usual, most of these songs were discovered in Spotify, at the release radar or weekly discovery playlist! Special mention to Glittering Sea which is a song I really enjoy this month. I'm kinda into chill-hop this year haha and this song is an awesome Chill-hop song! To be honest I suck at distinguishing genres but yeah Chill-hop music, I think you know it haha. 

OMAM has been teasing on their Instagram that they're at the studio recording new materials, so I know a new OMAM album is coming! They released their first single Alligator recently and wow I'm so excited! Yes, I miss OMAM a lot. Since their release of Beneath The Skin 4 years ago! I am pretty excited for their new album Fever Dream, Alligator is quite an awesome first single!

Okay actually there's one more album that was released in May. To be exact, yesterday haha. It's Favela's Collaborative album: A Thousand Fibres! I have given it a listen and I love it but I will do a separate post for it! Also I think it's more justifiable for it to be inside June's list haha.

Anyway I'm just taking a short break now. Tomorrow we will carry out the grand harvest 2k19 and whew we have a lot of flowers! Haha. So excited. I hope everything will go well tomorrow. And then we're off for the lebaran holidays. Though I'm spending it at home again this year. Perhaps I will spend time blogging a lot during the holiday. We'll see, everytime I say this it never happens haha!

Hope you had a Marvelous month of May. Here's to a Jubilant June ahead guys :)

No comments: