Saturday 1 June 2019

Rest

Right, June's here and also we just finished the grand harvest 2k19 today! 621 rolls of flowers this time round. I think our most successful one yet. I think we have found the right timing for the planting of our flowers. Hopefully we can keep it up for the harvest next year and so on. As usual, flowers are living things and we can't control them as and when they want to bloom etc. I would say the weather was both on our side and also not on our side haha.

Well we planted 4 greenhouses of flowers for Lebaran. But only 3 managed to bloom fully, in fact one bloomed like 2 weeks ago and we already started harvesting them. As for the last one, it has bloomed but it's not bloomed enough to be harvested and sold. The reason for this is that... I purposely reduced the planting time for the last greenhouse as I was told by someone who's working at the meteorology department that we might be having hot weather this year.

Since Lebaran falls in June, I thought that the dry season will begin in May. This was also mentioned by a few news outlet, so I thought it's really gonna happen. And guess what, it's been raining everyday haha. We were only having sunny hot weather on the 3rd week of May. Even in this week, it was raining from Monday till Thursday. So yeah the last greenhouse didn't bloom in time.

Nevertheless, I'm just glad and happy that we managed to pull this harvest up! And managed to fulfill about 90% of the orders. Keep it up my dearest flowers, see you bloom again on the 13th! :D

As for now... The holiday has begun! I'm always looking forward to this time of the year haha. It's a good time to just do nothing, rest and have a break. I'm not traveling anywhere again this year so yeah I'm pretty much looking forward to having a good break at home. I have no plans for anything in this holiday.... I'd love to try to blog everyday but I don't think it's gonna happen hah. 

Oh well. Looking forward to having a great break in the next 10 days or so. See ya soon. 

No comments: