Saturday 22 June 2019

Left Behind

I am seriously in deep shit for not blogging here haha. See I told you, blogging more often during the holiday isn't gonna happen! But nevertheless I have my reasons for that too. 

Anyway yes the holiday is over and we're all back to work for almost 2 weeks now. Here are some quick updated to my life mwahaha. Reasons for not writing is... Well I actually really had a great break during the holiday. I was literally doing nothing. I spent most of the night just surfing the web, watching YouTube videos, listening to music, and not forgetting, journaling of course! Thus that's why I didn't blog, I spent most of the nights doing nothing. And it's fantastic.

Also I am now officially an uncle to four kiddos now! My 2nd sister gave birth to her son last Thursday and I'm so happy for her and my brother in law! Well although now I feel more pressurised because everyone has been asking me when's my turn *rolls eyes* hahaha. I'm single AF so don't expect me to be with anyone, let alone have kids HAHAHA. But yes, my new nephew is a healthy boy!

And yeah that's all for the updates I guess... I might be sharing some of the poems and posts I wrote on my journal here. Also I promised you a post dedicated to Favela and that's coming soon!

Alright that's all for me now. I will see you soon.

No comments: