Friday 28 June 2019

Daydreamer

Right, it's that time of the month again where I will share the great music of May! Sorry but I'm kinda rushing so once again, this is just a list of music that I discovered alright :)

Great Music of  June:
- Favela Presents: A Thousand Fibres by Favela ft various artists
- A Different Kind of Human by Aurora (album)
- MTV by Rosemary Fairweather
- Cotton Candy by Rosemary Fairweather
- Good Thing by Henry Nowhere
- Calling Me by Midnight Mystery
- Burned by Work Drugs 
- My Dude by Litany
- Hurts by Tahiti 80
- Captain of Your Sinking Ship by Kommode

Song of the month: Carve My by Favela ft Nick Brewer

I discovered so many songs this month! Thanks once again to Spotify radio and playlists haha. I love the discoveries of this month because they are very varied! From electronic, to pop and Indie pop.

But as mentioned in my previous post, FPATF takes the award this month!

Alrighty just a really short post cause as usual, the end of the month is a very busy time for me! Pretty excited for July, it's somehow my favourite month of the year. Also my favourite lunar month. Also a few great albums that I've been anticipating are released next month woohoo. I hope June has been treating you well. 6 more months to go to 2020, 6 more superb months for us! :)

No comments: