Saturday 6 July 2019

Buzz

Haven't been blogging here again, for quite a long time, well the past week has been really happening. Thus the title of this post: I feel like my mind has been buzzing here and there throughout the week hah. Anyway yeah here I am, let me give you a bit of an update. Or lots of it.

To begin with, my dad had a fall last Saturday night. It was quite serious that my brother and I had to bring him to the hospital as he needed some stitching. He also did an X-Ray but thankfully everything is normal. He just had a slight fracture on his nose but it's not of a huge concern. After he got stitched up, we went back home at 4:30 AM. I'm just glad everything went smoothly and nothing serious (except for the stitch) happened to him. And he's recovering well now, with his wound drying nicely.

And then on Tuesday, I fell sick by catching the flu bug. I think I got it from my dad who was having flu and sore throat on last weekend. On Monday night (Tuesday dawn), I began to sneeze a lot and felt slightly feverish. I went to spam some chamomile but when I woke up on Tuesday, I began having chills and my nose were runny. And on Tuesday evening, I had a fever. 

Then on Thursday I woke up with a very itchy throat. Urghh, just when I thought I had recovered from my flu with the fever and runny nose gone, my throat decided to betray me haha. Was feeling better yesterday on Friday but today, I woke up with chills again. Gosh, dear virus please make up your mind. Feeling okay now, just that I still have the occasional itchy throat. And random coughing fits.

I always don't like it when I'm having a fever cause I know there's nothing I can take to heal it. Apart from drinking water, resting and chamomile really helps for me. I actually drank like 5 cups of chamomile from Thursday - today! Well from my improving condition (except for today), I think there is something about chamomile really haha. Please give it a try! But yeah whenever I have a fever I always subconsciously go into "panic" mode, constantly asking myself if it will go down or not.

Alright, I hope this is just a bad start of a Jubilant July. Few things are happening in this favourite month of the year for me. I think we know why haha. Okay I hope that you're going to have a Jubilant July too! Take care and I will see you soon alright. I have a few posts coming up weeee.

No comments: