Sunday 14 July 2019

Mood. Where art thou

I'm gonna be honest with you, I find it harder and harder to make myself blog haha. Ever since the Lebaran holiday I guess! I am addicted to resting now. I used to put Saturday as my blogging and journaling day, along with music playing on the record player, or the trusty laptop. Now, I don't even journal on Saturdays haha. I pushed it to Sunday, or if I have the mood and drive, it's done on Saturday. I turn Saturday into music nights now. I just play records and chill. Like literally.

I don't even surf the web, I don't read articles. It's quite a blissful experience to be honest. I love how I become more rested at the end of each session. And yeah, after every session, I lost all my feels to blog, journal and so on. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, of course. Everyone deserves a break.

I definitely won't neglect this blog tho, that's for sure. I think I'm gonna stick to the 100 posts a year.

I think I need to go back to 2014 maybe, where I dedicate a day to just blog. And I should go back to making lists of the posts I want to write. Or back to dedicating monthly special posts, like music, food etc. Well I'm gonna blog more often in July. It's a favourite month of the year anyway.

Okay I'm gonna head to bed now. I am pretty excited for this week. Kind of been waiting for this week to come for months now so yep. You have a great week too! And a splendid other half of July.

No comments: