Wednesday 17 July 2019

Twenty Seven

Thanks to Baros United Fam!

Hello, man, I am officially no longer able to call myself someone in his mid-twenties, but now I am someone in his late twenties hahaha. Officially 27 today and whew I feel old! Funny how I used to tell myself that I don't want to feel old on my birthdays anymore because well, we are all growing old. Nothing can stop time for moving forward, and nothing can stop us from growing too.

But well, I hope I become wiser as I get older. I don't really know what to feel anymore after each birthday. I just wish for great health and more wisdom. And of course, as always, to be more mindful at all times. I no longer wish for happiness. Mindfulness is way cooler than that haha.

Anyway today was just another ordinary day. Thankful for the dinner (or lunch for me) that my family organised at my uncle's cafe to celebrate my uncle's belated and my birthday! And thank you to everyone for your wishes, presents and everything else. Appreciate it so much :D

I don't know how to put turning 27 into words. Life feels weird to me these days. 

Nevertheless, here's to surviving another revolution around the sun on this weird and beautiful world.

No comments: