Friday 23 December 2022

20 Years Ago

Life

After having dinner with Adeline at Clementi last Monday, as cheesy as this may sound, I decided to take the long way back to Orchard by taking 7 from the bus interchange. I went to the top deck and choped the front seas - so that I can enjoy the Christmas lights hah.

I passed by Pei Tong, Pandan Valley, Holland V. 

All the familiar sights that I once find redundant and ordinary ten years ago.

It feels rather crazy to think that 20 years ago, I received the news that I got accepted into Pei Tong Primary School. Although I have to step one level down cause I failed my Chinese entrance exam. That's the reason why I'm older by a year than my peers.

I never knew how much that day would change my life. How the next 11 years will be something I will never trade with anything. I used to wonder how I'll feel about these 11 years in the future.

Well I guess now I got the answer.

No comments: