Thursday 15 December 2022

Back

Hello hello, I just got back form my Singapore trip 2 days ago! It was a lovely, short but meaningful trip! I wanted to actually blog in Singapore but... trip happens and I just didn't HAHAHA. 

Anyway there was a drama on the day I got back here. So I returned back on Tuesday. When I arrived in Jakarta, I received Whatsapp from my mum that there's a bridge that collapsed, and it is a bridge that links my hometown, and that the car fetching me will be late. I was like okay maybe late a bit. But it ended up being 3 hours late! Haha. Well nevertheless the most important thing is there's no causalities.

We ended up taking another route back but it's okay, slightly longer but we arrived safely hah.

Alright I will blog about the trip soon. Right now I'm just finishing some work!  

No comments: