Saturday 3 December 2022

December

I can't believe we're in the last month of the year once again! Well not gonna lie 2022 was... Okay saving this for the reflection of the year post haha. But yes, man, time flies doesn't it. 11 months just flew by like that. I guess this is just part and parcel of growing up. Time seems to fly faster.

Anyway I'm pretty excited for the last month of the year. It's the month of reminiscent. And the month of reflection. And this time round it's gonna be a month of reunion! Yup I'll actually be going back to Singapore next week hah. To be reunited with Neal and Jes again! Man after 4 years we're finally together again haha. Since he's back in Singapore, I decided to go back too! Also Jes is now a mum :') Great chance for a reunion and to also visit baby Leanne! Yay :D

Sometimes I can't believe that we've been keeping in touch for 17 years. It's so crazy to think that Jes is a mum now, and Neal is also married. It feels like yesterday when we're still in secondary school!

Alright I guess that's all from me now. I will keep you updated once I returned from the trip!

No comments: