Friday 22 July 2011

Deep satisfaction

Hello! Currently blogging in the library. I'm studying with Jolene, Sharon, YP and Wei Lun :D But I'm done anyway hehe so here I am blogging. I finished gene transfer and done results (sort of) for my report already, and yeah it feels awesome haha. Thus the title. But the title also goes to a mash-up by this awesome Youtube artist called Pogo music! It's titled Expialidocious haha, awesome song.

Anyway it's been quite a long time since we meet together again. So it feels great to meet all of them again :D Well I wanted to do my report's discussion but apparently I failed so too bad heh. Anyway shall continue with iPharm tonight. I wanna finish my CNS by tonight. That would be great.

Oh well I feel really happy and excited for tomorrow! It's like finally, TOMORROW! Haha. I feel that time really flies quickly... I was telling myself of how slow this week will feel like cause tomorrow is the day. But apparently, I feel that this week went vrooom! And it's like, tomorrow heh. I'm so excited! Really can't wait for 23/7/2011 1-2 PM to come :P

And glad to hear that some of my friends are joining the event as well. So gonna be an exciting one! I'm fulfilling my 2011 resolution, and my personal wish. So how can I not be happy? I shan't talk much about tomorrow. Let tomorrow speak for tomorrow eh?

The week was alright I guess. I know I have not been blogging, for the entire week (wow). So anyway I think it's a great week, many things achieved and yup. Band was alright too. 3 more weeks to the concert! We're all working very hard, I know that the concert will be an awesome one :D Go go SPSB

Okay I guess that's all for today. All I can say is that... I'm very excited ecstatic extremely happy about tomorrow! :D Don't know what's coming up? You shall see it for yourself :) Ciao!

Yesh yesh yesh! Time fly faster heh

43 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!
Less than 24 hours more to -that- :D

No comments: