Friday 8 July 2011

Emptiness, once again


Hello peeps! Back to blog again. I'm currently feeling.... Empty. Yes, once again! Oh gosh damn it. I'm not sure why, and I don't know how. I guess I'm someone who has to be kept occupied with things. So I won't feel this emptiness anymore. I don't know, like you know the feeling? Of suddenly having this sort of emptiness feeling, especially after you're not doing anything for a while.

It sounds bizarre but yeah, I'm sure in one way or another you'll feel this feeling. Like okay let me give you an example. Well I'm a performer, both in band and drama (once). The feeling feels like when we're waiting to perform and not do anything. That's the feeling. Empty... Not say bored. Just empty. There's no word to describe but empty.

Ah well, I shall study tonight, I guess an awesome way to take my mind somewhere.

Anyway, lets talk about today heh. I failed badly, again, to WAKE UP early! And go to school to study. Oh yeah, planned to wake up at 9, go to school and study from 10-12. Well I woke up at 11 heh. How bad is that. Even though yes, my alarm rang at 9 am. But it's not powerful enough to shake me off my sleep.

Nevermind, I went to school for Gem Bio then. And I'm satisfied with my GM bio result! But I'm pretty sure that I can still buck up for the module. Yes I can :D And we were all in a GM bio report craze, but so glad to have finished it, and submitted it. Whew, but oh well, we'll have another report to do next week! Nooooo.

After school met Yang Peng for lunch, and we went off to take the goodie bag for HfH 2011! Gosh, 15 more days, totally can't wait for the event. While YP went home from Tiong, I went back to school to meet Nivedha. I though I could teach her more about lomo and about Diana F+ but... It's more complicated than I thought. So sorry I couldn't help you much eh :/

And then after that I went home, and... Rot the whole time. Oh gosh. Maybe that's why I'm feeling empty and stuff.

Anyway since I've nothing to do, I'm going to do this shuffle your itunes and fill up the following questions. Wow I'm that bored huh!

If someone says, “shelf”, you say? Promise of the world - Howl's Moving castle OST
How would you describe yourself? Dragon Boy - Spirited Away OST
What do you like in a guy/girl? Still Blue - Unknown artist :O
How do you feel today? Bubbly - Colbie Cailat (Kind of opposite actually)
What is your life’s purpose? Animal Instinct - The Cranberries
What's your motto? I'll Never Fall in Love Again - Dione Warwick [WTH![
What do your friends think of you? The Champions - Era (Thank you thank you!)
What do you think of your parents? Because of You - Neyo
What do you think about very often? Smiling Joey - Richard Clayderman (Hmm)
What is 2 + 2? Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence - Ryuichi Sakamoto
What do you think of your best friend? Flora's Secret - Enya
What do you think of the person you like? Wherever you are - Ulrich Schnauss
What is your life story? Human - The Killers
What do you want to be when you grow up? Firework - Katy Perry [Yaaaaay]
What do you think of when you see the person you like? The Riddle - Five for Fighting
What will you dance to at your wedding? Rainbow Veins - Owl City
What will they play at your funeral? Teenage Dream - Glee Cast Verion
What is your biggest fear? We Will Not Grow Old - Lenka [HAHAHA]
What is your biggest secret? Don't Let Go - David Archuletta
What will you post this as? If You Ever Come Back - The Script

Done :)

I learn something today: The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they make the best out of EVERYTHING!
57 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

2 comments:

Niv said...

HAHAHA.pretty interesting. I have never tried this before. Should load songs soon and try.The really funny one was your motto :P

And don't worry about not being able to teach me about Diana F+. I am reading from various websites now actually. Hopefully I am ready by the 23rd :D

Adhi said...

Hahaha I know right, I'll fall in love!! :P Haha alright glad you know how to do Diana already, so I can be your model anytime I want! :D