Wednesday 13 July 2011

Defying Gravity


Sorry for the title, currently listening to the song so... Hence the lyrics. Yes yes I know that's lame etc. But anyway I'm stuck with ideas so too bad I guess, this would do. Okay what am I talking about seriously.

Giving myself 8 minutes to blog! Rawr

Anyway today was alright I guess. It's a normal Wednesday... BUT WAIT. I was not late for iPharm! Oh yeah oh yeah! Hahaha. In fact I was earlier than Miss Joanne :D And I'm proud of myself today for not feeling sleepy for both iPharm and Biochem class :D I guess the topic was really interesting. Cardiovascular drugs, and how they work. Awesome :)

After school stayed bask as usual. Kai and Candy left for Vivo cause Kai needs to get her sim card back. Really hope she'll get her phone back! Screw that stealer seriously :/ And so I stayed back with Syazwani, to accompany her hehe. She stayed back for Joey's sharing session while for me, the OCIP briefing. So I couldn't go for the session :O

Oh well, after every session I'm getting more and more excited about the trip. Leave the session alone, actually after every day. Today we learnt more about being an activist, and an intellectual. Basically what we all will achieve after the trip. After the session today, I get a clearer picture of what's gonna happen, what we'll get etc. So... I'm so pretty damn excited.

Oh and one more thing! Don't laugh, be surprised, and be interested. I signed up for Standard Chatered 10KM marathon! Holy cow , I know, I couldn't believe myself either! It's gonna be so freaking.... Unbelievable. Come one I failed my Napha test for the past 3 years and I signed up for this? I must be out of my mind? NO! :D I'm running with Lizzie, Bei Xi, Doreen and some more (I hope, haven't discovered yet heh).

It's 4th December so... Time to train I guess!

After the session I followed Ahpa to mac. She wanted to eat fries and I bought a cup of green tea. But then our small chat transformed into a 3 hour chat! Haha, really couldn't feel time fly so quickly. But I had a great time chatting with her. Chilling out I guess, and I think that it's been seriously a long time since I had a good chat with someone. Too stressful maybe heh.

Alright, shit I exceeded by 14 minutes hahaha. Okay I'm just switching on my lappy to blog so... See ya I guess! Time to hit the books later on :)

Had a not-so-great start of the day. But a wonderful end. That's what I call a good day :)
52 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!
TEN more days to -that- woohoo! :D

No comments: