Sunday 31 July 2011

August is here, tomorrow

Awesome sky today :)

Okay yes I kinda fail. I told myself I'll study by 1030 PM. But when I wanted to add songs into my iPod, iTunes kindly offered me to update my OS software of my iPod and therefore I'm downloading it now and it took so long! So now it's still downloading so why not I blog while waiting right? Downloading Adele's Set the fire to the rain too.

I know I'm slow but I'm falling in love with Adele! OMG her voice is just too nice to not be heard, to not be loved. She's such an awesome singer! Love her voice! And her personality as well :D

Anyway today was an alright Sunday. And... The start of... 七月! Oh dear to those out there... I won't disturb you you won't disturb me right hehe :) Anyway and since today is the last day of July, I gotta claim my complimentary cake from Starbucks! So I went to Holland V in the afternoon just to claim it before July ends.

Oh gosh, before July ends. Time flies fast huh! It's August tomorrow!

I bought C.Jade fried rice too for lunch. Not sure if it's me not eating there for such a long time or my stomach has gotten smaller (yay) but I was really bloated eating one portion of the fried rice. Usually I can finish them without feeling bloated and full. Now... I was forcing myself to finish it. But it's good :D

I was waiting for 5 o' clock to start so I spend the time doing some iPharm notes. Yes the final test is this Wednesday, I can't compromise yo. So it's been an iPharm weekend. Doing iPharm notes, revising them and yup. I have done the e-tutorials. Results are okay hehe. I did badly for the MST so... I'm really hoping to do VERY WELL for the final test! I want my A :O

And at 5 I went running! Hehe. 5 KM~ and it took me about... 42 minutes. So 10 KM will take me 82 minutes AKA 1 hour 22 minutes? Yeah provided I can run constantly withing that 10KM. I gotta start training for my Standard Chartered 10k! I believe I can do it, and for me.. Time doesn't really matter. The distance and will do :) Don't you think so?

And you know there was something funny that happened just now while running. There was this boy who would walk when I'm not beside him, but would start running when I got near him (or when he turned his back and saw me). He did this for like 3 times -.- and I wish I could tell that boy this:

Go ahead and overtake me. I won't overtake you, I need to overtake myself first :)

But of course I didn't do that haha.

But seriously. I run not for the sake of overtaking others, but I want to overtake myself. There's nothing wrong with overtaking others. But that's what I do.

For dinner I cooked olives fried rice! I was craving for olives last night so I decided to cook something olive-y so yeah. It was nice, but underseasoned :O I thought the olives were salty enough so that I don't need to add salt. But well the rice was a bit bland but not bad when eaten with the olives :P

Sigh, anyway... August is here tomorrow! I think time is really flying so quickly... That it just seems so... Quick. Okay that's really going round and round. Personally speaking, August will put myself into test. Test for a few different things. My time management, my knowledge, my mind and most importantly myself.

Not only this will be the last month of my school semester, which means exams, tests this and that, but I will also be having... A concert, and other stuff. this is so going to put myself into test! Of how much I've learnt and studied for the exams, how good my time management skill can be. There will be lots of things happening alongside my exams and test. There's nothing I can do but to manage my time as much as I can.

As much as I will have to dislike August. I will and I am going to pull through it. Cause on 5th September, I can have a time of my life. It would be an awesome reward for me, for this semester :D

So yeah, I really hope that the exams can end really quickly and that my Inner Mongolia OCIP will come ASAP. Sometimes I just feel that all these studyings and revising... Stress and tire me. But no worries! I believe I can, and I will pull through August! Ciao, back to GM bio.

When you doubt yourself, that's when you lose your battle.
34 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: