Wednesday 3 August 2011

Drowsy


I'm feeling rather drowsy after returning home just now --.-- and I don't know why. I guess it's the rain... Or maybe I'm just tired... Or I don't know, I guess lack of glucose to my brain or perhaps my PNS stimulations are kicking in, now I feel drowsy huh. Or I must have taken some cholinergic drugs or adrenergic-blocking drugs.

Sigh, iPharm today was such a... I don't know. I don't feel like talking about it. I got mixed up during the open book test. I got the whole thing wrong. It's a freaking "chain" question so when you get one wrong, the others will follow and so on. No point crying over spoilt milk. But at least I scored 25/30 for my closed book test. And I feel really happy with that.

Sigh... How stupid can I get. It's a freaking open book and internet search is allowed. Yet I stupidly believe in my stupid instinct and follow on instead of researching on it again. Why Adhi why? :/

I guess it's a B for iPharm. Such a stupid dreamer for thinking I can get my 4 this semester. But it's not over... I don't know.

Argh stop thinking so much.

Anyway it's a Wednesday today so as usual we have our usual OCIP meeting! Today was alright I guess, had a fun time playing the games. And also the talks and stuff. We are going Ubin this Saturday! Can't wait! Hehe. Anyway I love Wednesdays. Somehow, going to these meetings every week is like a happy reminder for me that 5th September is drawing near, right?

Yesterday I had my typhoid and tetanus jab together with Candy, Amanda, Jonathan, Jia Xiong and Ahpa (Yong an came too but he left before us). It wasn't painful... As I thought it would be. But it's the after effect of the jab (the soreness on your arm) one day or so after the jab that causes the pain and irritating inconvenience urgh.

I hope that the pain will go away tomorrow before band... Cause last night I tried playing the clarinet with the freaking sore and it's so irritating heh. Pain and... As in Chinese we call it "suan" and so yeah. It's pretty pain you know rawr.

Hmm... Honestly speaking tonight I really don't feel like doing anything. So I guess... I shan't do anything much heh. I'll take a break first for tonight... Oh well. See ya then!

Hmm...

32 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: