Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fragility

Hello! I've been wanting to blog since yesterday but oh well. Too bad heh. Anyway firstly...

SELAMA HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI to all Muslims out there! :D

Mohon Maaf Zahir dan Batin (actually in Indo we call it lahir dan batin :P)

It's kind of a quiet lebaran (hari raya) here, unlike my hometown which will be very noisy and lively with the sound of fire crackers and takbiran and more. Kind of miss the atmosphere there :/ and I miss the food! I want my ketupat heh. Ketupat is nice, I like it :D

Anyway yesterday I met Victor and the rest for dinner! It was great fun, reminiscing about those good old days we had in TSS is always fun. Somehow somewhat, even though as we grow up, there's always a part of us that never changes. But of course there will be some parts which will change too. But an inner part of us will always remain there :)

Met them at Clementi Mall and we decided to have dinner at Fish and co! Dinner was good, we were seriously having fun talking about our TSS days. Some which I have somehow forgotten and others which thankfully they brought back to me again. After dinner we were just walking around aimlessly at the mall haha. So we decided to go home after that :)

While today, I met Wei Lun, Zhirong and Neal for Sumo! Sem, Sherman and Jielong couldn't make it so just the 4 of us I guess. But we should meet up after their As! A proper one where we all can go together as one :) After sumo we went to the 40th floor again. It was my first time being there during the day and it's cool! Too bad it was cloudy :/

The rest went home while I stayed for a while to look for some stuff, afterwhich I went to Holland to get my films done and that's all for the day I guess!

Oh yeah here are some photos from the film which I took during the Friday nightout with Vithya, Kai, Lizzie, Candy and Minli! :)

Vithya, Kai and Minli (:

Candy and Lizzie (sorry I think that was my finger! Haha)

6 tequila shots FTW!!! :D

I only have 3 proper shots (only took 3 anyway heh). Wish I could have taken more but I just couldn't when I'm drunk yeah? :P

Alright I guess that's all for the day. My brother is coming here tomorrow! So gonna meet him and perhaps have dinner with him hehe. See you :)

Fragility of memory. It's scary.

6 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my photo!!

Adhi said...

Of course :D Sorry for the finger ><