Wednesday 24 August 2011

It's O V E R


Okay I may sound really... Exaggerating in this post but...

IT'S OVER DAMN IT, IT'S O V E R!

Yes I'm talking about my 11/12 S1 exams! Weeee! Fastest exams ever with only two papers -.- but seriously, even though it was only two papers, the previous week was hell for us. 3 final tests, 1 class quiz and more. Yeah yeah I'm sure you've heard my previous rants. But you know what, it's over, so why am I complaining? CAUSE IT FEELS GOOD (Exaggeration #1)

Anyway OCRM paper was alright... NO it wasn't. Okay I just feel the paper was tough. So do the rest of my friends. But as tough as it was, I really did my best. I was rather focussed during the paper. All I did was open the paper, flip it, do it, write it, answer it. Even though sadly I didn't have enough time to check. Oh gosh, you know what...

After the OCRM paper I felt really light headed and numb... In a sense I felt the paper was so intense that my head was kind of "stuffed" and pain while on the way home. It was really weird. It feels like... I feel glad that it's over. Yet at the same time troubled with the fact it was one tough paper. And then there was GM bio to worry too.

GM bio on the other hand... Was alright! I don't want to get so confident that I'll get A whatsoever. But my hard work yesterday and Monday and the other past days were paid off! Yaaaay. I did some exam papers last night, just spam them. And I spot questions heh, and they came out! Oh gosh it was so lovely haha. But damn you Okazaki why must you appear.

And where's my lac operon? :(

But anyway IT'S OVER! (Exaggeration #2)

After the paper, went to eat Botak Jones with my classmates (even though we were separated by tables cause we were so huge heh). Lizzie and Minli joined us as well! First time eating there, you can see how much first-timer I can get uh :P But the food was awesome! Except the waiting time, it's a tad too long but all's good :)

Then Candy had to go home while Kai needs to go back to school. So Vithya, Lizzie, Minli and I decided to roam around Clementi. First was pool and we couldn't find the place. Then I brought them to the 40th storey heaven that Wei Lun, Jolene, Pow, WQ and YP love to go to! So I took them there and yay they love it there too :D

We found a staircase and we sat down there and just chatted. Really amazing, we began with North Korea (WTH) thanks to History haha. Then we went on to secondary school days, literature, poems, essays, English, Os, girl school and more hahaha. But seriously guys, that talk was such a good talk that I had after such a long long time. Really good. Thanks a lot :)

And we headed home. Oh gosh Vithya calls me a bad hugger! Haha.

Oh well now that the exam is over... What should I do? Rest? Definitely. Slack? Definitely. But well my green desert project is coming soon! 12 more days to my long-awaited OCIP! I got to do a few stuff, so I guess I'll get myself busy. And got to do some shopping as well so yeah. And I'm taking my girlfriend off from the hospital tomorrow, yay! (Y)

Oh yes, have I told you? I got my Korean Visa! Weee

Alright I guess that's all for today. It's been such a hectic semester. So glad it is over... Whew. Alrighty nights! And have a good rest everybody!

I'll let my result prove my hypothesis right :)
12 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

PS: I'm just going to treat you as a friend. Or even, someone whom I just happen to know. Sorry.

No comments: