Friday 19 August 2011

It's over... Not. Yet.

Do I look weird with this headphones? :O

Wow! It's been a week since I last blogged. Alright pretty much explains how busy I am this week. I swear, this week could be one of the... Not say worst. But busiest and mentally and physically tiring week in my poly life ever! With 3 final tests and 1 presentation, and one quiz. It's like phew. But I pulled through! So yay I'm proud haha.

We'll talk about results later shall we? :P

Anyway the week was as I said, pretty hectic and crazy. But alright I guess. They went pretty much quicker than I thought they will come to be. 5 days gone poof. The tests wise... Alright I guess. I've tried my best, even though my stupid carelessness take over some questions. Oh well :/ but anyway I think it's good! Hehe. I've put in my best effort, and I'm happy.

And what I'm kind of proud of myself is that I kind of manage my time better this time round! (Especially Biochem). Every thing went as per planned, it was smooth, and yeah! Haha. No last minute studyings, my notes were all prepared and all I did was study the night before. I remember some time, I used to write notes one day before the exams -.-

So I really hope to keep this good habit going on!

I've also applied for my Korean visa! Yay, ready for collection this Tuesday :D Korea here we come! Woohoo.

Lets talk about today eh. Well we had Funana test, I thought I was going to be late cause I ended up leaving my house at 8.30 >< But I made it in time! 165 came when I reached the bus stop, then when I reached 74's bus stop, it was just in front of my 165 O.o and I ran, and jumped over some tree roots. Felt like a freaking athlete! Hahaha

Funana test was... Hmm okay I guess? Some questions I really have no idea what's that about. Wish I went into more details. But all is well haha. Stayed back for OCRM revision session, and I met Jolene and Nissa to study together! Oh gosh it's been such a long time since I met Nissa! Good to have met her again :)

And after our study session, went to Clementi to get some stuff. Can't believe my ink ran out during Funana test! So went to popular to get new pen etc. Bought a new ipod cover too! Tsk, I don't know I'm unlucky or what but this is like my 3rd iPod cover! The first two was spoilt so... Oh man, I don't know what defines a goooood cover for me really. Just hope this will last till my Inner Mongolia + Korean trip :P

Bought dinner from this duck rice stall which I used to buy from like almost every week when I was still in TSS. Somehow when I was buying it, the uncle looked at me, and somehow I felt this sense of him remembering me... Wow haha. But his duck rice is really yummeh. And what I love the most is that there's no bone! :D

When I reached home I ate my dinner, and told myself "lets sleep for 5 minutes" and I slept for like 45 minutes (Y). That's how tired I am. Oh well I guess I will take a break tonight. I'm too tired :/

Alright I guess that's all for today! Meeting YP tomorrow to return our HfH pledge cards :D And lunch. Alrighty! See ya!

Whew, one week, whew....
17 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: