Sunday 28 August 2011

Shouldn't have ran


Hello. As the title suggests. Yes I ran today and I shouldn't have! Hahaha. Oh well let me tell you what happened.

First thing. Before I ran I accidentally scratched the back of my leg. At first I ignored it. It's a scratch after all. Then before I put on my shoes, there was blood -.- And that's when I felt the pain! Oh well how awesome is the human body right. Anyway next. I ran from my block to Holland V. When I reached holland V, I crossed the road, and fell down in the middle of it, in front of so many cars -.-

Oh man the weird thing is that I told myself before I run that "Hmm maybe today is not a good day for running at all" and that's what happened. Oh well just a bit of blood. I'm alright though, just a bit sore. So I ended up running a distance of 2.5 km only, instead of the intended 4. But I've improved my timing! 11 minutes for 2.5 km! :D

Anyway yeah that's all for today, I'm currently cooking stew (Y)

WAIT there's one more thing!

I'm botak once more! Okay here goes the story. I went to my hairdresser and asked her to "shorten" my hair, or trim my hair to just make it shorter. Cut cut cut, trim trim trim and I ended up with this... Sort of my former hairstyle but super shorter, and my left top hair is longer than the right side! So I asked her to trim again.

Then I made up my mind and just told her to shave everything heh, cause I know it's kind of not plausible for her to "fix" my hairstyle anymore. But anyway I'm really fine with my hair, seriously :) I think I'm going to be botak for a while. I'm too used to this hairstyle.

And for the previous post, yep! Haha I went drinking on Friday with Vithya, Liz, Kai, Minli and Candy! It was my first time ever... So.... I didn't know what to expect. All I know is that I'm the same as Minli. I'm a sleepy drunk! And a scientific one too... I kept on asking my friends about Okazaki fragments to test whether they're drunk or not HAHAHA. And I was telling myself about alcohol metabolism heh.

But it was a good first time :) And a fun one too! But err guys lets keep this for special occasions only eh? And I still prefer tea than beer! (What a pussy :P)

Alright my stew is calling for me! I'll see you soon. I'm meeting Victor and the rest for dinner hohoho. See ya all :D

Cloudy Sunday.
8 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: