Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mr Baldy


So anyway, it's been quite long since I blogged! Sorry, been pretty busy these days with this test, that test and many more. There's band as well, and so my schedule was pretty hectic. And tonight! I still have to check my report again, to make it nice and awesome haha. Supposed to do it last night but oh well I was so tired after band. I slept at 3 okay :O so tonight it is then!

Anyway it's like... My 4th day having a shaved head. And I like it! Here are many reasons why I like being bald: Save shampoo, no need to worry about hair every morning, cooler, nice to touch and rub as well haha. But of course, what's best about being bald? I'm together with the children with cancer! They're not alone :)

It's pretty nice and cool to see many shaved heads in SP, somehow after the Hair for Hope weekend. Including my lecturer, Dr Tan! Well I guess there are many people who went for hair for hope 2011, and that's pretty awesome :D And pretty proud to some of my friends who went to shave as well! Like Elton who made his decision like over a night haha.

And of course I have to thank my classmates, lecturers and friends! They donated GENEROUSLY for CCF. My targetted amount was $80 and on the first day... I have raised $91! And now after some of the Green Desert people donated, I have raised $113.50! How freaking awesome!

Thank you to all my friends and lecturers who have donated to me. You guys have played a huge part in helping children with cancer. You don't have to show your support by shaving only, donation wise, it's already great enough! :D Thank you once more to everyone again!

Anyway today was alright I guess. Went with Saeyeoh, all the way to Raffles Place to go to China's Visa consular service... And when we're supposed to hand in our forms.... We need our e-tickets. Oh my gosh, so we went there for nothing! Noooo! Oh man :/ But at least we get everything done, so now we just need to like finalise everything. Plus the ticket :/

And after that we went back to school for our green desert OCIP meeting, and today's session is really fun! We did the personality test which Amanda was leading us with and it's kinda cool to somehow know that the questions really suit me! Like totally haha. But when I read who I am truly about (number 8), it's kind of the opposite of me. So now I'm confused.

And it's pretty negative-feeling like it says I don't understand how people feel and that I should learn more on how to understand them. Noooooo!!! Hahaha. But oh well Amanda says it's not like 100% true and that we shouldn't totally comply to it. But the rest is kinda true so yeah. Pretty cool :)

After the session some of the peeps went to FC5 to eat and we were chatting. I was chatting with Elijah, Joel and Kay Heng and we were laughing like mad haha. Chatting about nonsensical but hilarious stuff! Haha, really had a great time there.

Right I guess that's all for today. Pretty much excited about the trip, every Wednesday, with the fact that the date is getting nearer and nearer each day. And of course... That would mean exams are coming too! August is going to be a REAL CHALLENGE for me. So many things going on, things clashing here and there. IBM which is 10 days before exam.

But I'll pull through, watch me :)

Some things in life are meant to be enjoyed in silence, celebrated in silence, smiled in silence.
38 more days to Inner Mongolia OCIP!

No comments: