Tuesday 15 January 2013

Forget the world

 And until the day I die
I won't escape from this
We won't

Whew, today was a good Tuesday I guess. Somehow after yesterday's presentation I felt really... Relieved. I mean well now we get to get some "rest" before continuing to the next part of the module. And I'm still working on deciphering the paper for current topics. Which is really @#!23!@#$@# but nevermind, one step at a time. I can do this.

And today was a handphone-paralysing day because there was something wrong with M1 and so we were having errors with our phones. Well it started late last night I remember my phone not having any signal. Then in the morning, no signal. Then late morning it was back to normal but I couldn't switch on my mobile network. So yeah it was... Okay I guess, not having internet for the whole day. At least I can call and sms. That's the main function of a phone right?

Though I heard some people couldn't even call or even receive sms whew.

Well isn't it funny how technology helps us a lot, making our life easy and so on. But then when it fails us, we blame it, complain and swear like there's no tomorrow. To think that humans could once live without it, then why can't we live a day without technology? Then I just remembered. Oh yeah, there's a term we know as evolution. Of course.

When I reached home I just slept cause I was really tired, I don't know why. So tonight I decided not to do work at all and just rest, do whatever I want to do. Felt like it's been a long time since I did this. Oh well at least now I get to do it. And I hope I can do it more often. Life's about balance of course, I can't do this everyday right.

Anyway I'll be meeting Brenda tomorrow! It's been such a long long time since we met so yup looking forward to it! And then there's a talk as well. Tomorrow's gonna be a great day :) And it definitely will be better than today.

Okay that's all for now I guess. Goodnight.

I can't afford to feel sad every night. But how? When I think of it, I'll be sad.

No comments: