Saturday 12 January 2013

Hello, again

 Impermanence, is what keep me going

Oh gosh what have I been doing, it's been 10 days since I've last wrote here! Well I'm really sorry, though I should stop that habit since I... Really need to blog more here haha. I've neglected you so much in 2012, I don't wish to do the same in this year so yeah. Okay I will write more often here. The only problem is that, I spent most of my weeknights doing work.

So well basically there's something I need to do almost every night. Of course when I mean by something it's work. School work. Things to read, presentation to make, notes to write etc. I know I only have 2 modules but well I suppose, it's really a packed term when you have two modules for a term. A short term. So well things can get really busy.

Anyho, I'm here now. The past two weeks of school has been really quite packed but I'm coping well. It's rather scary to think of fast time will be flying in this last term. Can't believe I'm already done with two weeks of school! Well what can I say but I'm going to live the remaining weeks to the fullest! Cause it's the last weeks of my poly education.

Well yesterday I spent the whole day at IBN International Symposium, attending a total of 19 seminars! It was my first time attending a symposium. I'm really mind-blown by these seminars, some of their findings are really interesting, and they remind me again of how hardworking and dedicated these scientists are! Really inspired and awed by them.

The student forum was also interesting, though it was a short 1.5 hours, it was a refreshing ending to the seminars haha. Well I really enjoyed the insights given by the panel of the forum, it was an interesting one. Well, what I learned from the forum is that.

Having a passion is more important than knowing what you want to do in life

I bet some of you may disagree with me of course. Planning is important - knowing what you want to do in life. But well sometimes in life, you don't have to absolutely know what you want to do in life. What I mean is that if lets say now, you don't know where to go, you don't have to necessarily do what you're doing now in the future.

I guess many people many people see life as an open book, but they don't dare to write their next chapter. Some write their own, while others write side stories. Not writing a story they should be writing. I guess it's pretty hard too, I wouldn't blame today's world for making people do this. But it is truly important that they write their OWN story. Don't be afraid to take that pen, write on your pages. Don't make life, write those stories.

Well we should all live a life, but shouldn't let life, live ourselves.

Wow I just wrote that? Haha.

Anyway yeah. I guess I'm starting to write, or maybe prepare to write the next few pages of my life. I'm already writing the last few pages of this chapter which... I wish wouldn't end at times. Yet another part of me is eager to start that new page of that new chapter. And talking about this new chapter, the date for my graduation has been set! 22nd May 2012! My prediction got missed of by one day haha. I thought it's gonna be the 21st.

It's quite funny. Every year, or in fact in my life, I have dates which I've been looking forward to in different times in my life. Back in sec 4 I was waiting for Os, then the end of Os, then graduation, then prom, then the start of DPA life, then the start of year one, the end, the start, the end, the start, then the end of my ITP, the end of my FYP, the start of my last term. Now I'm waiting for (hopefully) a few graduation trips, and last but not least, my graduation from poly.

Life is a constant movement I guess, we wait for some things to happen and we wait and we wait and it happened, and we look forward to another thing. It's life really. Time is what keeps us flowing. And then we arrive, and then we leave.

I try my best, not to think of anything, not to think of the future. But life being life, I always think about it haha. You may not see it. But that fateful day is in my mind all these while. Ah well, I tell myself to live the moment. Yet here I am, thinking of the future.

Come on, you can do a better job Adhi.

:)

No comments: