Monday 21 January 2013

Sad song

 Pine cone dream

I'm currently hooked to Lenka's song "Sad Song" once again. Though I knew this song like last year... Or two years ago I forgot. But yeah it's really such an upbeat song that makes you sad! Haha. Which goes in line with the lyric of the chorus which goes:

Sing me a sad song and make me feel better
Sing me a happy song and I might start to cry

How true is that! Right?

Anyway once again I'm very sorry for not writing. Once again school has caught me up and life was yeah. Busy. Or, I simply forgot to blog cause the weekend's weather was just so beautiful for slacking away! Haha. It was good... Cause it rained the whole Saturday and I was just lazying around the day. Then I met up with Vith and Jerri for dinner. Yum.

These days, actually there's another reason why I didn't blog that often.

Because I want to spend time alone at night. Less of writing in blog, but just... Being alone. There's this sense of joy when I'm alone, I don't know why. Plus, thinking about those things make me sad. And when I think of it, I feel even sadder and I lost my thoughts and feel for writing. So yeah hope you don't think I'm neglecting you. As much as I don't want to.

But well life is life, c'est la vie.

I know the days ahead are going to be brighter. Like the sun shining in spring! Bringing joy and warmth to people after the coldness and gloominess of winter. Life, is just life really. Silly me haha.

Good night dwellings of earth.

I think happiness is something difficult to find these days
Not because it's wiped out of the surface of earth
Not because it has decided to leave is alone, suffering
But because of the things we do, the things we say
The things we feel, the way we see life as it is
We do things that remind us of unhappiness
We create unhappiness, when happiness is there for us
We forgot about happiness
Because the things we do, just make us unhappy

No comments: