Wednesday 2 January 2013

Second day

 Tempus Fugit

Today was the second day of the year! Umm Duh. Hahaha. It still felt weird that... It's 2013 already. School will officially start tomorrow and yeah. It's my last term baby! At times I still can't believe that I'm on my last term of school already... Well whatever it is I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest! Because this is one thing which will be something I once dread, that turn into something I will miss heck of a lot. I'm sure it goes the same with everyone else :)

I have yet to think of my resolutions right? I've thought of a few so today I'll just list them down. When there are more I'll list them again! So here goes....

1. Enjoy my last term in SP
2. Aim for GPA 4.0 heh
3. Go for more me-times!
4. Graduation triiiiiiiipS
5. One more OCIP (If there is :/)
6. Continue going to temple

And more... There are some resolutions which I do not want to share cause it's... Secret! *wink wink* but I guess time will tell you guys sooner or later so yeah. I really hope to accomplish all of them! Unlike last year which I am left with quite a few resolutions not done at all tsk. But nevermind what's done is done, what matters is NOW :D

Just got an email from Dr Simon Tan today, he gave us a video to watch for tomorrow's discussion. You know what? I REALLY MISS SCHOOL haha. I'm so glad that tomorrow I will go back to school for lessons and not for ITP. So tonight I'm going to watch the video and jot down some notes for tomorrow's discussion :)

Well last year April I told myself it's my last year, it's now or never. It's really my last term now. So seriously, like effing seriously, it's now or never! Haha. Alrighty I will see you all tomorrow. Damn, tomorrow's gonna be an awesome day! Cause it's the day I've been waiting for - to return to school as a student. No longer as an intern. Good night!

No comments: