Friday 17 January 2014

Going back once more :)

Hello hello, I should be sleeping actually because I am leaving for Jakarta's airport in like 4 hours time heh. Yup I'm coming back to Singapore! To do a few things, which the highlight is SPSB MDXXXVII! Can't believe the year 3 band members are finally having their graduation concert when it feels like yesterday when I welcomed them at FO camp, or the first few band pracs. Well it's a mixed of feelings I have for them because it makes me reminisce about my band days too. But feel happy because they've accomplished their 3 years band journey :)

And also I'll be reuniting with a few friends, some, who are leaving overseas for their studies. And honestly speaking, I don't know when else we can meet in the future. So I take this as a good chance to meet with them again, catch up, and wish them all the best for their future endeavors. I suppose we're all going on our own ways, like Dr Seuss would say we're all off to great places. So yup, I feel happy for them too! But must keep in touch alright :)

Well like I said last time going back to Singapore doesn't feel like a holiday. Although obviously I'm a tourist. But I'll always consider myself as a very Singaporean foreigner. Of course, because I spent 11 years studying there. But well, having back in my hometown for about 8 months now, a good break for the weekend is always welcomed. So time to wind down too.

Alright I will stop here I guess. I will update you about my trip back to Singapore. Wishing you a great weekend ahead! And to my friends in SG hope to bump with you okay :)

No comments: