Tuesday 28 January 2014

Officially an uncle :)

 Welcome to life my little nephew! :)

Today is definitely a special day for my family, especially to my brother and sister-in-law! Yup the day we've been waiting for the past 9 months. It's the day of delivery of my nephew! Haha which is the first baby boy for my brother and sister-in-law, and my parents' first grandson, and our first nephew haha. It was truly a nerve-wrecking day because a lot of things happened, but I'm glad that at the end of the day my sister-in-law has given birth to a healthy baby boy and both of them are safe now. Yup, that's what matter the most!

Alright I just want to congratulate my brother and his lovely wife for giving birth to their first child. And as an uncle I promise to take care of him too till he grows old! Nyehehe. Can't wait for the baby to be back here and I can interact with him haha. He's just sooooo cute! I'll leave you with some photos of him I took today. So so so cute!

Till then! :)


Gimme fooooood

No comments: