Thursday 2 January 2014

Resolutions

 Quiet contemplation

Hello! Okay as promised I've thought of some of the new year resolutions so I'm going to share some of it here, because some are just for me to keep hehe. Well it's the general ones so year. I hope when this year ends, I get to look back on this post once again and tick all of these resolutions off! Well we'll see how but here goes!

Oh and I might to a bit of elaboration for some.

1. Blog often, and more. I'm going to make it a 100 posts and more this year!

As you can see I only blogged a total of 68 times this year and THAT IS DEPRESSING really. For someone who has been enjoying blogging for quite some time now. So to achieve this I'm going to blog at least twice a week. Not that difficult too right... So yes 52 weeks x 2 = 104 posts! And that's even a minimum. I'm going to have more of course.

2. Get a vinyl player

Just a random resolution/wish for this year hehe.

3. Do more of photography

As promised I will keep on doing what I love so yes, photography will be increased. I'm planning to start a project called project 365 where I will take a photo a day, be it with my phone or camera, and post it up on Facebook or my blog. What better way to record the year through photos right? And maybe I'm going to update it like once a week kind of thing hehe. And also I hope I get more photography jobs this year. Even if I have to do it for free.

4. If I can't lose weight, then I'm going to get a good body

Since I find it so difficult to lose weight, I'm going to train my body! There's a going to be a gym opening in my hometown and I hope to visit them often. Oh, and I hope to continue running too. Miss running so much! Looking forward to Sunday runs.

5. Be more creative, and art-loving or art-creating

I always enjoy writing poems and stories, or making videos and photography projects. So I'm looking forward to creating those this year. Maybe instead of blogging I can write stories and poems. I wanna make this year a meaningful one where I carve something out beautifully! Earth without art is just "eh". So yes. And oh not to forget my piano!

6. Which brings me to my next resolution - getting off-grid

I always spend that few hours before I sleep on the laptop, on the internet like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. I hope I can get off the grid. Maybe I can read books instead, or listen to music. I enjoy watching documentaries on Youtube though (Vice-subscriber here!) and so yea maybe I can watch documentaries instead. I'm going to have a small room for myself where I'll have my piano there. Hope I can make that my chill-room too.

7. Another random wish is to watch White Shoes And The Couples Company live

8. Hoping to run a marathon here! Back to square one, 10K will do.

9. Hoping to explore more places here.

10. Lets make 2014 the year of a better change. :)

And there are a few more which are unlisted here because they're mine to keep but well, you'll find out soon so yeah. Here's to making 2014 another fruitful year! As I said in my post 2 days ago, let's not have a gazillion things in your resolution. Just have a few and work towards it, make sure you get it done too! Not just do nothing about it. So the good thing about having not so many resolutions is that you get to really work on them and feel fulfilled! :)

Alrighty, have a great 2014 everybody!

PS: I wish I can go back to school today.

No comments: