Thursday 18 June 2015

Happy Ramadhan

First of all just wanna wish all Muslims a smooth and blissful Ramadhan ahead! Yup the fasting month started today. It feels good to listen to the call of Sahur and Buka again haha.

Being the first day of Ramadhan, the factory is closed as a tradition. So today was a pretty chill day. Today is also co-incidentally my mum's birthday so happy birthday mum! And also, it is the death anniversary of my grandfather. So my family gathers again to do some prayers. It feels good to have everyone together again. It's been quite long since all of us gather together.

Can you believe my cousins and I play hide-and-seek together just now! :P

It is a pretty much chill day and I did nothing much except for going to the farm. Ramadhan is always a period of the year that I look forward to. I just love the feel and vibe of the holy month I guess? Like the call of Sahur and Buka, seeing people preparing and selling Tajil dishes in the evening, and of course Hari Raya Lebaran itself. Ramadhan always reminds me how fast time is passing us! Although yes, every year, it'll be 11 days earlier than the previous year.

Alright just a short update for now. I will talk to you again soon :)

No comments: