Tuesday 28 July 2015

Back From Aussieland

Hello again! It's been so so long since I've blogged, and that's because I was away in Australia last week! Yup went to the land down under to visit Vithya, Candy, Yiyin in Brisbane, before going to Melbourne with Jesslyn and Candy. It was such an awesome trip. I wanted to blog there but well yup, was having too much fun that I... Didn't get the chance to blog.

Anyway I am definitely going to blog about my trip soon. I didn't have the chance to for the past 2 days as I was having jet lag seriously. Well since Australia is 3 hours ahead than Indonesia, and that I used to sleep at 12 AM-ish and wake up at 7 AM-ish while I was there, I felt really sleepy at 9 PM here ever since I'm back. And you know my weird sleeping pattern. So yes, sleepy all the way. 

Okay I will blog about my trip real soon!

No comments: