Thursday 2 July 2015

Hey July

 Random street in Jakarta

I just got back from Jakarta yesterday. I was so tired I fell asleep after doing work at night hah. And also thanks to not having proper sleeps for the past two nights, I just fell asleep flat for like 10 hours. It was a great sleep. I felt like a log seriously, and woke up like a human again hah.

Anyway yes I went to Jakarta to accompany my sis and her boyfriend for their pre-wedding shoot. No I didn't go for the shoot itself, but was just accompanying them. Since I wasn't allowed by the bridal company heh. Besides what will I do right. So I spend the time buying stuff for my mum and dad again. And went for CD hunting, which is meh, only got 1/4 CD that I was searching for.

So I left for Jakarta on Tuesday. I went to get something really special first (writing this in another post!), and then we went to one of my customers to get a bouquet of flowers for my sister. I finally met him after communicating with him via phone and BBM for 2 years haha. And then we went to the bridal for fitting, check in to the hotel and then went for dinner.

Okay here's the thing - we left my hometown at 9:30 AM. Reached Jakarta at about 2 PM. It was okay, the traffic wasn't bad. But we seriously spent a lot of time being stuck in traffic when we reach Jakarta. It was horrible. Running out of patience and stuff. I seriously couldn't stand the traffic and I truly salute people who had to battle these traffic every day. Oh my goodness. I don't wanna live in Jakarta seriously. My hometown doesn't have everything that Jakarta has - we don't have traffic jams too.

So you can say that we actually spent 9 hours on the road without food. So when we went for dinner, we just gobbled everything down in 5 minutes haha. We looked like some crazy people who hadn't eaten for days. And we ordered a lot of food. And after dinner, the family of my sis' boyfriend invited us for dinner and... We eat again! It was a filling night but well the food is awesome so why not :P

The second day was spent at the mall looking for stuff that I needed to buy, while the couple went for their photoshoot. At night we left Jakarta and had dinner before going home. It was this cool seafood restaurant - with the crab-shack concept where we eat on the table itself! Love the dinner, although I think I overate again. Oh well, my general rule of going to Jakarta is - eat everything you want to eat.

Back home now, and back to the grind! We're halfway into Ramadhan and... Things are going to get bustling. I realised that I have a lot of things undone so... Gonna get busy I suppose. Alright I'll talk to you soon about my special purchase! Loving what I got (but paid by my sister :P) so far <3

No comments: