Saturday 4 February 2017

Upgrade!

Just a random post but I'm finally spinning vinyl on my new turntable, an Audio Technica LP60! You can really tell the difference between this and my previous ION turntable. I kinda regretted buying the ION one. It's an alright turntable but the tonearm always skips and thus the music playing is very skippy. To be honest I wanted to get the LP60 but two years ago it costs 3.2 million rupiah and I was like ouch. So I opted the ION instead. Well, I could have saved up a bit more heh.

Well kids, lessons learned, do your research first hah. But there are not much reviews about ION (negative or positive) so I went ahead to get it haha. It's okay, things happened! Now I'm looking to sell my ION one. Next LP in mind would be the LP120. But that's when I own my own house haha.

Spinning vinyls has been a hobby of mine in the weekends. Although I'm always listening to the same records that I own (depending on my mood). The sound is pretty much better. I'm actually looking for a better speaker. Something that I can use for my vinyl, iPod and CD. I do have a Pioneer receiver and audio player in my house but it's spoilt urgh. So yeah maybe getting a new one for my room.

I've yet to do a "room tour"! Haha. My room is pretty much changed now. More storage and well, it's kinda helping a lot. I now have an "empty" table all the time. Usually it's cluttered with this and that. The new cupboard is really functioning well and I'm very happy with it. I've yet to sort things out though, right now I'm just like putting stuff inside. I gotta sort them out neatly with different compartments for different things. My favourite two-word is now "clutter free". A self reminder for me heh.

Alright gonna enjoy more vinyl. Currently spinning Coldplay's AHFOD :)

No comments: