Sunday 9 April 2017

Short Weekend

 #vegan

Okay time to talk about my short but delightful weekend while I was attending Coldplay!

So as I mentioned I arrived in Singapore at 11 AM and I went to see Syazwani for lunch! We met in Bedok cause I took the train from Changi. Been so long since we last saw each other so glad to see her again! Decided to eat at this vegan burger place in Clarke Quay and it's super good. It's called nomVnom and there are so many choices I didn't know which to choose. I chose the truffle burger with patty made out of mushroom while Syaz went for the (vegan) otah burger!

 Good to see you again Syaz!

The meals were really delicious. I had a vegan sausage as a side which was awesome as well. Then we went to Plaza Sing cause she was looking for a new phone and she got it on that day! Woohoo. I wished we could spend a longer time but I was feeling super crazy with 24 hours of no sleep heh. I was dizzy, nauseatic and so on and forth so I went to my hotel to take a nap before Coldplay.

Thanks for the lunch and meet-up Syaz! Hopefully we can meet up again when I'm back in SG :D

I was having a difficult time finding my hotel at Bencoolen street heh. Alas the hotel was under renovation so there was no "physical" building to see. I even called the hotel to ask where they are located hahaha. Checked in, and I just crashed from about 3 PM to 4 plus PM. Felt super good after that tho. Took the train to Stadium to join the queue (which I found there wasn't any for my gate haha).

 Glad to see them both again <3

After Coldplay I went to meet Brenda and Jeslyn for supper! It's been so long since I see them both too (okay maybe not Jes since we met in November!) and it's good to see them again. Went to Spize and had a great supper and chat with them. It's all sinking in that we're all adults now (T_T) Working adults to be exact. So we were talking about work and the future and so on. We've all grown up :l

Went back to the hotel to call it a night. I had such an awesome 6 hours sleep!

Thankfully I didn't bring any luggage, just a backpack for this trip. So I took a bath and then went to pack my bag before heading to City hall to meet Jolene, Sharon and Tacy for brunch! It was so funny cause we were deciding a place to eat and I just said can we eat and Soup Spoon cause I'm craving for it and Jolene was like "You went to Singapore to eat Soup Spoon??" HAHAHA.

 Yay for soup spoon mwahaha.

But yes it's been a year since all of us met as well so it's good to see them! Sadly Weilun was called for reservist so he couldn't come. Hope to see him next time! Same as last night, we were all talking about our work and school for Sharon haha. And were just reminiscing the good times we had in Tanglin. I swear it feels like yesterday when we were all 14/15! Time where did you go to man.

And after that I went for lunch with Candy! Oh gosh it's been a year since we saw each other and it's good to see you again! Decided to go for lunch at Mad For Garlic at Suntec and thanks for joining in the veggie boat with me for this meal mwahaha. Spent a good two hour or so talking about so many things. From work to life, and everything else in between. Can't believe this friend of mine whom I used to work together with for assignments, and went for many school trips/camps with is now a nutritionist! Proud of how far you've come and I'm sure you're gonna do fine in life :D

 Good to see you again Candy!

It was 2:45 when we finished eating so we bid farewell and cabbed to Changi straight. That is all for my short but delightful weekend in Singapore :/ But anyway thank you everyone whom I've met in this short trip. Sorry that I couldn't meet more people cause I was pressed for time. I seriously don't know when I will be back in Singapore. But I always look forward to that day! :) 

See you soon in another post! And see you again dear sunny island.

No comments: