Tuesday 4 August 2020

New York, Tattoo

Alright I'm going to try to document as many dreams I have as possible in the dream diary series. It's quite an interesting thing to do. And also last night's dream is really a weird one!

Okay so the dream began with me getting tattooed by the tattoo artist that I got my tattoo from (hi Ash!). Somehow the tattoo was a surprise. I was getting tattooed on my back, and I didn't know what I was getting tattooed with. Eventually the tattoo was revealed, and it was a huge, pink chrysanthemum spread across my back. I was so shocked because... Okay I do plan of getting a chrysanthemum tattooed on my body, but definitely not a big and pink one! Haha. But it was a nice design nevertheless.

Now this is where the dream gets weird. I then found out that I was actually in New York. Even though Ash is actually in Singapore heh. So anyway after getting tattooed I decided to have lunch. Of all places in New York, I decided to get KFC for lunch. I was trying their vegan Beyond chicken nugget and some Beyond burger. And I was just eating them while making my way home. So absurd haha.

And yeah I didn't know what happened next, I was just walking and walking and then I woke up.

Not sure why the tattoo dream but it might be because I was watching some tattoo videos the night before (about someone getting a tattoo). As for the KFC part maybe because I was watching a vegan fried chicken recipe before. And so my mind decided to go to KFC heh.

Alright that's all for this random dream diary. Here's to more weird and beautiful dreams!

No comments: