Friday 7 August 2020

Of Gig and Dreams

Alright hope I'm not gonna bore you with another dream journal but here it is! Not sure why but I've been having bizarre dreams lately haha. This time - watching a concert in the middle of a pandemic.

So as usual my dream began with me in walking in the middle of a place. This time round it's a huge mall, apparently it's a new mall in my hometown. It's pretty huge, almost as huge as Takashimaya in Singapore. And it was the basement, and there were lots of food stalls, just like Taka. It was rather crowded and whew so many people were not wearing masks (I was). And I'm freaking out haha.

And then we reached the end of the basement and there was a supermarket. I was just shopping around and suddenly Neal was there and so was Jes and then we suddenly shopped together heh. After that we made our way back to the basement and on our way, there was a concert going on? And it was Coldplay. This is so weird heh. And because of social distancing rule, the audience was very small and they were also separated by 1 metre rule. But some people broke the rule and rushed to the stage.

So while Coldplay was performing "Adventure of A Lifetime", this stage crew just stopped Chris and spoke from his mic reminding people to practise social distancing. And this happened a few times heh. Imagine, a random stage crew stopping Coldplay once every while just to remind the audience to keep themselves 1 metre apart. What the hell is happening! Haha. Weird dreams I tell you.

We made our way out of the mall and there was this building that resembles a school. There was a classroom and people were seated in the exam format and I went in, asking what's happening. Someone then told me that they were watching Coldplay's AHFOD dcoumentary cause they were not allowed to watch the gig at the mall (HAHAHA). And so I decided to join them. Weird weird weird.

Then I woke up.

Not sure why I dreamed about this but perhaps it's probably because I was listening to Coldplay's AHFOD the night before. But yes, this is another weird dream. Mind me but I think I'm going to write a lot of dream journal entries. Perhaps it's an interesting way to keep the blog filled! :P

I will see you soon. Hopefully with a not-so-weird dream next time. 

No comments: