Thursday 8 June 2023

Back from Bali


Back from the Island of The Gods
Canggu beach

Hello hello hello. Yes as seen from the title, I just got back from Bali on Sunday! Okay it's been 5 days, I wanted to blog about this but I was just clearing up my work haha. So now that I'm quite free I'm going to blog about it! It was just a short trip over the weekend on 2-4th June. But it was a trip I truly enjoyed. After all it's actually my first vacation in 6 years! When I mean vacation I truly mean a trip where I don't bring my laptop and my main aim is just to rest and relax hah.

The last trip I made was Cambodia in 2017. Yes! 6 years ago haha.

Anyway a bit of info about this trip. This is probably the most spontaneous trip I've made. I went on the 2nd and I only booked the ticket like 10 days before, and the hotel a week before. Yes, I was just looking for hotels haha. And researching the location and seeing the reviews and so on. 

Okay so I actually wanted to go to Bali in July. I was thinking my birthday weekend, where I will go as a "birthday present" haha. But I realised it's mid July and I usually have work on that part of the month. When I realised that the 1st of June is a holiday, and there's a potential that the Friday is a holiday (which it actually was), I decided straight away to go on 2-4 June heh.

I decided to stay around Canggu area cause of two things: It's known as a heaven for vegans and it's near the beach, and I've been wanting to go to a beach for the longest time (the last time I went to a beach was like 2015?). And it was the right choice! Although I also got to experience the infamous Canggu traffic jam haha. And wow there's a lot of bules (westerners) there. 

It's a digital nomad village after all. So they said.

Okay I'm not sure if I should blog about each day cause I didn't do a lot of things. So yeah probably will do just a couple of post about my trip hah. Alrighty see you all tomorrow!

No comments: