Sunday 11 October 2009

Gloria


To the infinity and beyond!
Photography by Yours Truly.
Don't give up, there's always something beyond the sky.


Hello people, a beautiful Sunday again. It's weird huh? Like the weather is always changing for the better. Well not that it is weird but, it's beautiful eh? I hope I can be like the weather too, changing for the better. Both in my studies, my emotions, and myself.

Alright what's up with me? Haha

Anyway today was hmm a normal Sunday I would say. Just that I woke up quite early, to, of course, study! I did Chem, Physics and Emath in the morning till afternoon. And then did a little Physics again. Studying is one of my first priorities now. Weet.

Hmm what else, went outside for lunch and did my usual shopping. I cooked this "French onion soup" today and it failed. Badly haha. But it tasted alright I would say, light and sweet and tasty yum. Hmm but yes, I can always improve.

Alright tomorrow I'll be having Chemistry. So gotta wake up early. And talking about wakin up early, I am trying to follow what Mr Andy and Mrs Lee asked us to do. To set up our biological clock by waking up at every 7 A.M. in the morning. I hope I can. So far I'm able to do so, so I hope my biological clock will be set by the O Levels period.

Okay it's time for Chem. And oh, I forgot to say, I'm on... French Leave! Haha, I'm going to study real hard during my French Leave. You guys should do the same too! C'mon we can do it! Hehe. See ya then!

We gotta live like we're dying.

No comments: