Thursday 8 October 2009

Irony


Lemon. Ice.
Photography by Yours Truly
I love lemon tea!


Hello people, long time no blog again. I've been busy studying these days. Hmm yeah, that's what everyone should be doing now. I'm blogging, cause I kinda feel stressed so lets relieve it here.

Well you guys know I've been counting down. So it's officially 18 more days to my big war. The war I've been waiting in like 10 years haha. Sometimes I'm afraid, while sometimes I'm excited. I'm scared for not being able to do well [STOP!, I'll do well!] and I'm excited because I really want to O Level to be over quickly.

I mean, the longer I wait, the more I feel stressed out.

As each day passes, my time is getting shorter. I'm getting more anxious and worried and nervous about O Levels. So I can't stand this feeling. Like when it accumulates in your mind, you feel really uncomfortable and urrrgh. Stressed, depressed, anxious and PARANOID.

I'm serious, I've been feeling these weird, absurd and ridiculous feelings. And thinking of absurd and ridiculous thoughts as well.

But anyway, Mrs Lee was telling us just now about the importance in keeping the stress level low. And well the methods kinda help a lot for me. Should do them more often these day eh. But still I feel really stressed... Arrrgh. I want O Levels to end really quickly and yet I want it to come slowly. It feels so... Ironic!

Oh well, I hope I feel better as time goes by. I just want to go through this examination as smooth as possible. No problems, nothing. And I want to do it good. I want to get the grades that I want. And yes, it's never impossible.

Alright that's all for today I guess then. Won't be blogging as much these days. You know it, all the studying and stuff. See ya then!

Please, I just want to do this examination, and enjoy the rest of my secondary school life, joyfully.

No comments: