Monday 12 October 2009

La piano


Life's a Rubik's Cube. It's complicated, but it's fun!
Photography by Yours Truly.
Hmm my never-seemed-to-be-used Rubik's cube.


Hello people, first day of French Leave... Hmm no bad, it was rather productive hehe. But somehow, somewhat, I don't know why I suddenly have this sore throat like ting! And a sore throat is there. My throat was freaking itchy in the morning and I continue to cough throughout the day.

The day started with Chemistry extra lesson, and it was rather short and simple. I stayed back in school to continue studying in the library and hmm well it was quite productive I would say. I studied from 1030 - ~2 non stop and it was in the afternoon that I started to lose my focus.

Perhaps it was the rain, perhaps it was the company that I have with my friends. Firstly I started doing it alone. Then it was so freaking cold (the aircon) and I decided to move to Madeline and Chew Huan table. And then yeah. Well studying with friends is quite fun, you get to learn from each other and also it's not as boring as it can be.

But anyway, overall, it was a very productive studying period for me. I get lots of things done which is great! Hehe, hope this will continue till O Level is over.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Hmm I'm seriously hating this sore throat, feels like someone is tickling your throat haha. Any tips/suggestions on how to cure it? Okay see ya all then!

Well well, life, here we go again,

No comments: