Thursday 15 October 2009

Live life, life will live you


You eat an apple. And you left the core. Why not form it to something beautiful?
Photography by Yours Truly.
Moral of the story: Something's ugly, will never remain ugly.


Okay people, how is it going there? Hmm, today and yesterday wasn't really a good day. Not so productive but well at least I still managed to complete some task hehe. And it all went according to plan so I guess it's good. 11 more days, it's starting REALLY soon.

Anyway today went to school, not much of studying but more of consultations with different teachers. It's umm alright I guess, my doubts are all cleared out. And tomorrow, gonna meet with one more and then I guess I'll spend the rest of the day studying. Not sure whether I should go to Physics or not.

Alright tonight gonna continue to study as usual. It's gonna be quick when I see "0 more days to the Os" in front of me, on my desk. Currently it's 11 more days, soon it's gonna be 10, 7, 5, 3, 1, 0. How amazing. And everyone seems to feel the heat now because... Of course, it's the biggest test of their lives. So far. Weee....

Alright, I promise myself this is going to be the second last post before O Level is finished. Gonna miss you my blog. Okay, see you then.

I see it. But I hope you don't.

No comments: